Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Real?

Okay, this may sound really weird to lot's of people, but I don't feel "real" right now. I feel a little invisable right now and I also feel kinda numb. My brain hasn't been over-thinking life lately, so that could have something to do with it. It's just that, I don't know what "real" means. I mean, different people define different words differently. I mean, I know that technicly speaking, I am a real person. I'm a breathing, living, 14 year old girl. But is it possible to be a "fake" person? Because if there is no such thing as a "fake" person, then aren't we all "real" by default? Whatever...I'll just pretend I didn't start thinking about this crap...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

see these are the interesting thoughts I was talking about

Anonymous said...

but i think that NOW they have ran out.

Anonymous said...

ok

Anonymous said...

real is not 2 dimensional, it's three dimensional. it's not just the way something looks by colors or shapes but how it feels in your hands, how it tastes, how it thinks, how it impacts you. two dimensional things lack imagination, and are generally run of the mill or easy to copy, but 3 dimensional things are unique and more inspiring to creat something new than to copy it completely.

Anonymous said...

eh. real is just a stupid word that is too dependant on what people consider to be "fake".

Anonymous said...

true that. that's just my opinion. i guess i'm just saying real to me is different.

Anonymous said...

for me, everything is real. it just has to be in front of me to qualify as "real"...

Anonymous said...

hello!

Anonymous said...

i'm writing a story about feeling like that, cause it started happening to me a lot more frequently starting when i was 14 1/2.

Anonymous said...

uh huh.

Anonymous said...

believe me or not, i don't care, but it's true.

Anonymous said...

what's true?