Friday, August 8, 2008

Change the World

I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of sitting around waiting for someone to do something to help the world. I know that I'm blogging about it instead of living it, but I have an idea. I know that I need to write Titleless...I don't have a choice. But maybe LIVING titleless would be better. You know, try to avoid being labled by the world around me. But the sad thing, is that I don't want that. But maybe, I could try to do SOMETHING to change the world for the better...and I better get an idea soon. All I can say is that if I don't do something soon, I will go insane.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are lotss of things you can to for the world

Anonymous said...

1. to=do

2. A good thing to do for the world is "pay it forward" http://www.payitforwardfoundation.org/home.html

Anonymous said...

youve been gone too long,
it makes me sad
come back soon or I shall steal all your sugary sweets

Anonymous said...

i thought pay-it-forward was just a movie. guess not, haha...

Emily-wa said...

Andrea, you and I both know what wuold happen if you acted out Titleless, and that is NOT an option missy...

Anonymous said...

"friday august 8th" two weeks ago...i get what you said, I'll be good.

Anonymous said...

"friday august 8th" two weeks ago...i get what you said, I'll be good.