Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I think I just felt a thought.

I actually have a quote today! "Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought."-E. Y. Harburg. I really like this quote...especially because it makes sense to me. Because when I'm writing a song...i feel something. it's like a thought and it makes me feel....happy. And when I'm playing in band, I feel so....free. When I'm singing in choir, I don't think I'm the same person anymore. When I'm making music, I feel a thought. It's amazing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this blog! it's fun, and easy to read, and entirely pointless.

therefore, it's perfect. i bookmarked you! haha...

Anonymous said...

loved
amazingI feel the same when Im just jamming to a fav song

Anonymous said...

Cool quote and Hi! *waves*

Anonymous said...

Hi! *waves back*

Anonymous said...

HI!